About Me

Many people call me No Rule...some old friends know me as Iza..and a few darlings in my life call me Mak Ja (shorten to MJ)...what ever you call me darling... i will say "yes, how can I help you?"

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Salam & Hi

Yes, it's my first virgin attempt at blogging....hehehhe....           (Let's see how it goes...)
I always like to have a blog of my own...(Finally, here I'am)
I think it's sound cool...don't you?
or perhaps you can share with me why you have your blog?
is it for business...? or pleasure...? or it most probably both.


Besides that, I like to have a place to call my own. and here one of the place I like to start...as it's free & it's kind of exciting ..! Building something from nothing..and for me ..it's a new learning curve...I really know nothing much about blogging.. only a few good stuff..like "oh, do you know this lady make money through blog" and "hey, have you check out about ...(some name) new post?"


So, I start this blog...just for fun & to learn a few things about 'online life'... for effective communication, to have a pretty nice blog and may be make some money along the way...


Wish me luck & keep reading....  ;-) 



2 comments:

  1. MJ!! Welcome onboard new blogger! Errr , no I cant say that I'm just retired from blogging! Anyway good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha..that's so sweet of you...!THANK YOU.
    jom kite berblogging..heheh

    ReplyDelete