About Me

Many people call me No Rule...some old friends know me as Iza..and a few darlings in my life call me Mak Ja (shorten to MJ)...what ever you call me darling... i will say "yes, how can I help you?"

Monday 9 January 2017

Salam & Good day to my darlings,
It has been years (?!) since my last entry here.

Let me update you on my current life...the "NoRule'sWayOfLife".
or should i re-name it to Mak Ja Way of Life?

Recently, I am into Malay Traditional Massage..specialize into Post Natal Care @ Berpantang Lepas Bersalin. And of course it comes in a package of taking care of the newborn [baby bath, baby massage,"tuam" baby, clean up the baby's navel (cuci pusat)]. Mak Ja also does Confinement Diet - special menu & way of cooking of certain "approved" food for ladies in confinement period. This to ensure fast recovery and avoidance of any sort of "negative" side effects by simply eating anything these mothers feel like or crave.

So, if you (lady) or any friends/ family going to have baby soon, please do early booking of Mak Ja (fb page Rawatan Berpantang Mak Ja) for the special motherly care & loving during the confinement period...crucial period of recovery for the mothers (new or existing) as well as upmost care for the newborn in all aspects of life.

Till then,
Mak Ja signing off for now.

Salam with lots of L.o.V.E
MJ



Reference:
tuam 
@ poul·tice
ˈpōltəs/
noun
  1. 1.
    a soft, moist mass of material, typically of plant material or flour, applied to the body to relieve soreness and inflammation and kept in place with a cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment